Why do a Former Education Minister, Parent advocate, and former Catholic School Trustee believe it is time for a referendum on separate Catholic schools? Join Former Education Minister David King, Former Catholic School Trustee Patricia Grell and Public Education Advocate Luke Fevin for an evening of discussion and debate around the question:
What is the future of Catholic School Boards in Alberta?
- Why do we still have separate Catholic School Boards?
- Why do Albertans Pay for only one religion?
- Why do you have to be Catholic to teach at a Catholic School?
- Who is in charge of Catholic Schools? What rights do they have?
- Should we have one public school system in Alberta?
- How did Quebec and Newfoundland and Labrador create inclusive public school systems out of denominational systems?
- What are the costs of duplicate school boards and administrations?
- What can the Minister do right now to ease discrimination against non-Catholics?
11104 87 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T6G 0X8
Google map and directions